Putting Your House On The Market
Every home sale is unique, yet every sale shares a common process.
- Sign Listing Agreement with Misook, Seller Representative Specialist.
- Prepare house for best showing under Misook's professional advice.
- Misook brings in virtual tour photographer and prepares for marketing.
- Your home is promoted to the real estate community and the buying public.
- Offers, counter-offers and Ratified CONTRACT!
- Inspections, Appraisal and Final Walk-through (Buyer's final inspection).
- Going to Settlement and transfer keys.
Home Selling with Misook
Getting Home Ready
The home that stands out is the home that sells. You may not be able to improve the market value of your house (finish basement, remodel kitchen, etc.), but you
can improve its marketability.
- View your home through "buyer's eyes."
- Clean homes sell faster!
- De-clutter, de-clutter, de-clutter.
- Stage your home -- Reserch shows that 94.8% of staged homes sell on average in 37 days or less compared to the average 182 days on the market for non- staged homes.
Misook's Marketing Plan
Print Marketing -- Consistent print presence to insure maximum exposure.
: Washington Post ads, Washingtonian, The Wall Street Journal, Bethesda
magazine, Georgetowner, Gazette, Christies's Extraordinary Properties
magazine, Luxury Portfolio International, Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, direct mail cards (Just
Listed & Just Sold), brochures, signs and many more.
2. Internet Marketing -- Your home will be presented not only on local real estate
sites, but national and international searches as well.
: WashingtonPost.com, LongandFoster.com, ExtraordinaryProperties.com,
online.wsj.com, Realtor.com, Washdiplomat.com, Postlets.com,
homesdatabase.com, MilitarybyOwner.com, MisookLee.com and many more.
3. Social Media & Technology
: Long & Foster's thousands of followers via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter
and more, WashingtonPost.com Mobile, VoicePad, Long & Foster YouTube,
Long & Foster App, Long & Foster Video, Curbside Shopper, Customized web
address and page and many more.
Selling? Turn to Misook
before Staging vs after staging