Misook Lee loves the metro Washington area and its people with many multicultural backgrounds, and regularly tours inventory to keep current on what's happening in the market. As a resident of Washington Metro area for 30 years, she has intimate knowledge of the area and understands the importance for buyers and sellers to be served right and served best. Her keen insight of evaluating individual properties objectively as well as uncovering its hidden potential will benefit you when making your important home buying and selling decisions.
Misook is a member of the National Association of Realtors(NAR) and the Education Committee of Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors(GCAAR). She adheres to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering clients services with integrity. She has her Masters degree from Indiana University, IN and her doctorate degree from Catholic University of America in DC. She is currently licensed in DC, MD and VA.
* understands clients’ wants and needs.
* responds to clients in a timely manner.
* prepares and presents the property at its best.
* does targeted and creative marketing for each property.
* holds up-to-date knowledge about the ever-changing market.
* oversees details until a smooth settlement is achieved.
* goes above and beyond real estate duties and services.
* possesses a positive attitude and a proactive work ethic.
* gives confidence that anyone you refer will be in the best of hands!